2014年11月14日星期五

Genuine Soccer Jerseys are on Sale

In the field, a team goes out of the competition if it loses a game, which is similar to a soccer jersey. During the period of 2014 Brazil World Cup, businesses sold soccer jerseys and themed clothes. However, once a soccer team got knocked out, the prices of its relative products also got knocked down. For example, Cristiano Ronaldo’s soccer jersey had been expected much before the World Cup, because Cristiano Ronaldo had been one of the most popular soccer stars in the world. However, Portugal national soccer team failed in the group match, so the price of Cristiano Ronaldo’s soccer jersey was reduced from 200 Reals to 149 Reals. This situation also happened to the soccer jerseys of Spain’s team and Italy’s team.

To buy a genuine soccer jersey is pleasing. But there are many on-line shops selling duplicate or fake jerseys. I used to buy some soccer jerseys, but they are all expensive and duplicate. Now, I found an on-line shop selling genuine soccer jerseys, yet inexpensive.Last week, I bought a soccer jersey of Everton FC, at a price of 19.99 US dollars. I didn’t expect too much on the jersey, but when I worn it, I found the quality is wonderful. I have decided to buy more in the shop, because this shop is on big sale because of Black Friday. It has many Black Friday soccer jerseys deals. I would like to buy more soccer jerseys for my friends as Christmas presents. Come and join me!

没有评论:

发表评论