2013年9月26日星期四

Balotelli say sorry to fans



Mario Balotelli has apologised to the match officials and his AC Milan team-mates after being sent off against Napoli, but claims he was provoked into his actions.




Mario Balotelli received a three-match ban for insulting the referee as he was sent off at the end of Milan's 2-1 loss to Napoli. Balotelli missed a penalty for the first time in his career and scored in that match, but the official's refusal to punish Napoli for knocking him around throughout the game pushed him over the edge. And after his own manager said that he needs to stop acting like a child, Mario has decided to apologize. But not to everyone.


"I apologise to my team mates, who train hard every day. I also apologise to the referee," he said in an interview with Sky Sports Italia. "I reacted the wrong way to provocation.

"Mario has made a mistake," he added. "He has been provoked and made a mistake in reacting.

"If Mario makes a bad mistake, Mario should be punished...But against Napoli it was the same old story, the fouls against me didn't count for anything, I was the only one who could do anything wrong."



没有评论:

发表评论