2013年9月2日星期一

Ozil joined Arsenal

Because of the come of Ancelotti and Bale, Ozil had to leave Real Madrid this summer. After the sign with Arsenal,Ozil said the reason he leaves Real Madrid is he can’t be fully trust in Real Madrid. Now he want to help Arsenal to win a title.

Ozil joins Arsenal
Arsène Wenger has given Arsenal's supporters the statement signing they have craved with the €50m (£42.5m) purchase of the attacking midfielder Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid, a move that has nearly trebled the club's previous highest outlay on a player. The manager had expressed the confidence that Arsenal's increased financial firepower would permit him to complete a deal for one of the biggest names on the market. At 10.30pm on Monday he could celebrate a coup.
Ozil said: ‘I look forward to my future with Arsenal. In talking with Arsene Wenger, I immediately sensed what had been missing, the wholehearted trust in me. I will pay back the club and the fans in each game. Now I want to help the club to finally win a title.’

His capture means the club have kept their promise of landing a high-profile signing after failed attempts with Luis Suarez, Wayne Rooney, Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain.

Wenger said: ‘He is a great player, with proven quality at both club and international level. We have watched and admired him for some time as he has all the attributes I look for in an Arsenal player.
Will Ozil help Arsenal to win a title? I hope so.

没有评论:

发表评论